Thursday, December 07, 2006

Buraco Negro

No espaço sideral, no quarto escuro, na multidão presa no solo, na cidade tediosa e iluminada, na ação ou na inércia, na mente ou fora dela, no som opaco ou no silêncio metálico... A solidão é a mesma.
In satellite towns
There's no colour and no sound
I'll be ten feet underground
In a black and white town
You should follow
Me down
Doves - Black and White Town
-x-
Life will flash before my eyes
So scared to be lost
I want to touch the other side
And the world
Thinks they are to blame
Why can't we see
That when we bleed we bleed the same
I can't get it right
Get it right
Since I met you
Loneliness be over
When will this loneliness be over?
Loneliness be over
When will this loneliness be over?
Muse - Map of the Problematique

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eu sei como é...

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home